We are following the situation very closely and continue to monitor the risks. As a result, the Management team, in the UK, have decided to implement their contingency plan to mitigate the risks of COVID-19 for all Staff, their families and our stakeholders.
Our contingency plan consists of splitting the production and administration teams into two, allowing for both teams to be isolated from each other and between each other. We have further implemented several measures which include but are not limited to:
- Remote working for those where it’s possible
- Virtual daily meetings for all staff members
- A split shift pattern to mitigate risk
- Strict social distancing policy internally, of 2 metres
- Closed all common areas such as wellbeing areas and kitchens
- Implemented a strict sanitization procedure in all work spaces
- Restricted “touch points”, and hopefully implemented better productivity
- Implemented a Visitor and Contract Ban on our sites
- Strictly ensure all delivery/collection drivers remain isolated
The safety of our staff is paramount. We want to ensure their Health and wellbeing at all times, hopefully these actions will assist us in doing so.
We continue to manufacture and deliver to our customers, so for any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact our Technical Team, your customer service representative or Regional Sales Manager.
Thank you for continued support during these difficult times
Download a pdf version of this update >